1. Summary of all Pourx’s Product/Service You can use APPs with Pourx’s product to record data or data related to hand-washed coffee, create, download, or share recipes for yourself or others.
2. Responsibility of User
A. You are solely responsible for the use of Pourx’s product/service and are solely responsible for all actions and results of the product/service.
B. We believe that if you use Pourx’s product/service in violation of these Terms, we will take necessary and appropriate measures at our discretion, but this does not mean that we have an obligation to prevent or correct such violations.
C. As a result of your actions causing us to suffer any damage, directly or indirectly, you should promptly pay compensation, including attorneys' fees, in accordance with our request.
3. IP Ownership and License Any copyrights and intellectual property rights related to Pourx’s product/service are owned solely by us and we only authorize you to use it instead of selling it to you. Any rights not expressly authorized to you are reserved by us. We do not grant you any rights to any of the following actions, and you may not do any of the following:
A. Avoid or circumvent any technical protections located in or associated with the product/service.
B. Reverse translation, decompilation, decryption, cracking, simulation, application or restoration of any software or service that is included in or accessible through the product/service, except where laws and regulations expressly permit such activities.
C. Copy, lease, sell, export, import, distribute or lend the Product (except as expressly authorizing you to proceed by us).
D. Transfer rights to any license of the Product or service of the Product.
E. Use the Service in any way that would interfere with the use of any service, material, account or network by others.
F. Enable unauthorized third-party applications to access or modify any device authorized by us.
A. We expressly disclaim any warranties, express or implied, including, but not limited to, safety, reliability, correctness, completeness, validity, fitness for a particular purpose, security related defects, errors or program errors, rights violations, etc.
B. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any indirect, consequential, exemplary, incidental, special or punitive damages arising out of these Terms by you or any third party. We shall not be liable for any damages caused by the product/service unless we have gross negligence. Our liability arising from or in connection with this Term shall be limited to the amount we actually charge you for the product/service in the month in which the damage occurred.
5. Termination You may not engage in the following actions when using the product/service, and we have the right to suspend or terminate your use if there is a violation:
A. Acts that violate any law, statute, court decision, ruling or order, or administrative measure.
B. There may be acts that endanger public order or good customs.
C. Infringement of the intellectual property rights, reputation rights, privacy rights, other statutes or contractual rights of us or any third parties.
D. The behavior of the server or network system that interferes with the product/service, the use of chat robots (BOT), cheat tools, other technical means to improperly operate the service, deliberate use of the product/service vulnerability, and other obstacles for us to operate the product/service or other users to use the product/service and create interference.
E. Other behaviors we judge to be inappropriate.
7. Final Interpretation We reserve the right to interpret any activities, restrictions, terms, etc. for the product/service.
8. Governing Law and Dispute Resolution This Term shall be governed by the laws of Taiwan regardless of its rules of conflicts of laws. Any disputes arising out of or relating to this Term shall be resolved in accordance with the substantive laws of Taiwan and shall be instituted in Taipei District Court in Taiwan.
9. Contact Information Pourx’s product/service is provided by Abilliant Corporation. If you have any questions about using the product or Website, please send it to this email address .
10. The latest version of this Term is updated as of August 31, 2020.