For your convenience (or "User") make better use of POURX App mobile application services / pourxlab.com as well as products and services associated with it (collectively referred to as the "product / service"), we may collect and use information relevant to you.
1. Scope This policy applies to all of Pourx’s product/service.
2. Data Collection and Use When you use this product/service, we may collect your personal information as follows: Your use of the product/service related materials, including but not limited to the use of this product/service related email, user name, community account (third party service PIN, for example: Facebook in this service Personal identification number), photos, login time, etc., and recipe data created with the Bluetooth scale (eg time, weight, water temperature setting, flavor description, coffee bean information, etc.), which allows us to understand your usage habits, taste preferences, etc., so that we can analyze and improve this product/service to provide you with better service.
3. Data Protection We will protect your personal information with various information security devices such as firewalls and anti-virus systems and necessary security measures (such as SSL encryption for personal information and periodic back-end security scanning). Personal data is subject to strict protection measures.
4. Disclosure of Data
A. The personal data collected in accordance with the provisions of Article 2 of this policy shall be protected by the most rigorous attitude and method, and shall not be leaked or sold to any third party for knowledge or use.
B. However, we will disclose relevant personal information in moderation if:
i. We will disclose relevant personal information to relevant authorities when we have an obligation to disclose based on court orders or legal procedures.
ii. When you violate information security, illegal activities, suspected fraud, potential threats to personal safety, violations of user terms, or otherwise required by law. iii. With your prior written approval.
5. Your Right Regarding Personal Data
A. When you use this product/service, we will give you access to your personal information and allow you to modify the incorrect information; or according to your request, on condition that the law does not stipulate or legal commercial use does not require need to keep, delete information as you request. You can also ask us to transfer your personal data to you or other third parties; you also have the right to stop providing us with your personal information.
B. If you have any concerns about our use of your personal data, or if you wish to stop collecting, processing, using or deleting your personal data, you can contact us by email (our contact information: .
C. However, in certain circumstances within the maximum scope permitted by applicable laws and regulations, such as in order to comply with legal obligations or as necessary to perform duties or business, we may not be able to delete, stop collecting, processing or utilizing your individual data.
D. If you do not provide, request to stop collecting, processing, utilizing or requesting the deletion of your personal data, it may result in the termination of your account or related services. If the loss of your rights is caused, we shall not be liable for compensation and related responsibilities.
6. Data Storage and Transmission We will transmit and store you data at our secured server located in Taiwan.
7. Data Storage Period We retain your personal data only for the period necessary for the purposes described in this policy and for the timeframe required by laws and regulations.
8. Privacy of Minor
A. We will not collect personal data of minors under the age of 13 or otherwise required by local laws or regulations, without knowing and without the consent of the guardian. We recommend that guardians accompany the minor to use the product/service throughout the journey.
B. If you are a minor, please seek the consent of your guardian. You may only provide information to us after we confirm that you have obtained the consent of your guardian. Your guardian may revoke any consent statement at any time and request updates, access, deletions, etc.
C. If a child under the age of 13 is found to provide personal information to us in any other way, we will delete the child's personal data from our system as soon as possible.
9. Update We may revise the content of this policy as appropriate and such amendments form part of this policy. In such a case, if you continue to use our services, you agree to be bound by this revised policy. In addition, the content, statement and the right to modify, update and final interpretation of this policy are owned by us.
10. Contact Information This product/service is provided by Abilliant Corporation. If you have any questions about using this product, please send it to this email address
11. This policy is revised as of August 31, 2020.